Monday, November 5, 2007

Wonderful Gathering of Friends!


Well we had a grand time yesterday and a big bash at my home! It was nice, and the first party I have had in a great while. I have been very busy planning for this, and it was well worth it. We had a lovely lady here from Stampin'up , who showed us how to make beautiful cards that look like expensive, personalized stationary cards that cost $3 - $4 each, but cost MUCH less! We also learned how to make beautiful holiday gifts, and how to use the stamps to add elements to a wall. The menu was:

Rice & Beans
Deviled Eggs
Salad with Homemade Dressing
Fruit & Veggie Platter
Pumpkin Bread
Harvest Mini- Muffins
Connie's Banana Pudding! (This was SUCH a hit!)

The kids had a great time, and I can't wait for my next swaree!

n

No comments: