I absolutely LOVE PlanGarden.com! Here's my planned garden for 2010! (feel free to click to enlarge :>)
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Sunday, January 3, 2010
I don't really think i should be blogging today, considering my mind is in a HUGE fog, so much so, that I ended up in Breman, GA, 40 minutes west of Atlanta, when I SHOULD have been on my way headed east!
Posted by Nichole Gabriel at 3:04 PM
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Ok, so I admit, I am a lover of both knitting and cupcakes (although I don't eat very many anymore!). For those of you who don't know, I am an AVID knitter, if I'm doing nothing else... i am knitting! So when I saw this episode of Matha, I was floored! I ask you, how much more adorable can one get?
Monday, August 17, 2009
As I prepared my meal plan about a month ago, i came a cross a chocolate chip recipe on one of my favorite blogs, Cheeseslaves! This blog has made my transition to eating the Nourishing Traditions way, so much easier with tips, recipes and general healthy eating knowledge. I highly recommend this book to EVERYONE! It's amazing the lies we've been told about what we eat by the food industry and the FDA, and this book clears the matter up! The book is actually:
2. MELT the butter until just melted, pour into a bowl and add the coconut oil and sugar. Mix by hand until just blended. Add the egg and water and mix until just blended.
3. by hand, stir (or fold) in the flour and baking soda until just blended.
4. Add the chocolate chips and mix until evenly distributed. OR use a knife to cut your bar into slices, and then cut across he slices so you get small chunks about the size of a pinky nail. mix them in until evenly distributed.
4. pick up rounded Tablespoons of dough, and gently shape into a ball (don't handle to much!) and place onto baking sheets (I line my baking sheets with Silpat silicone baking mats). Bake 10-12 minutes.
5. Transfer cookies to wire rack. Store in airtight container.
Easy Peasy! perfect cookies! enjoy!
Posted by Nichole Gabriel at 7:00 PM
Wednesday, August 12, 2009
I have to give kudos to Nintendo for this marketing approach. I LOVE it! The marketing strategy is outstanding. Gives a new meaning to the Tupperware Party. "Product Parties," in essence, where each guest received their own DS to sit around, play and relax with friends! Not only did they get the word out to a market that could actually afford their product (and more then one at that - gifts for daughters, mothers, friends, etc.) , but they took on a new target audience that has not traditionally been a user of their product, professional women. They CREATED a new market, and it worked!!
Wish I could do the same thing with my Handcrafted Soap and Bath items... hmmmm.... ;)
Monday, August 10, 2009
"Are you feeling guilty for not washing your child's swimsuit after they wear it? Feel greasy because you don't wash your hair every day? Overcome with embarrassment because your child was rude while out to dinner? We'll don't be! Not Me! Monday was born out of my desire to admit some of my imperfections and reveal a few moments I'd rather forget. You may find it therapeutic to join in and do the same thing!"
Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else has not been doing this week.
Posted by Nichole Gabriel at 11:23 AM