Monday, November 5, 2007

Re-discovering a Lovely Hobby

I Love, Love, Love this necklace!

While pregnant, I took up crocheting to pass time, and make cuties for the new babe. After babe came along, I stopped and have just recently re-started my addictive compulsion! LOL. I am all-in, head first, and there's no coming up for air! :-D .

I have decided to make all of our Christmas gifts this year, and what you see here is one gift I plan on trying my best to conquer! A new friend has these beautiful necklaces, and bracelets for sale at her Etsy shop. She will have the patterns for sale as well, and I'll post the link here as soon as they are all available!

In addition to the above thread crocheted item, the following items are on my Work in Progress Christmas list (WIPCL):

1 Afghan
2 Tea & Cookie Sets
1 Poncho
1 Amigurumi Doll
2 Little Bunny's
1 felted Checkers set
5 convertabe Neck warmers/hats
1 Flannel Travelghan
1 Pair slippers
3 Necklace sets
1 set Rattles

Wow, what a list... I think I forgot something! I'll keep everyone posted as I finish my projects!
Happy Monday!
n

No comments: