Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Looky, Looky what I found!


Well, since the floors are finally done, I've decided that it's time to create an inviting atmosphere in the living room this time around, so I can feel good about being hospitable, instead of feeling like the room is bombarded with clutter. In the past, I had a lovely (but LARGE) table in the corner that has served as my office. Well, this time I really wanted something smaller that could fit in the corner, and not be so obvious. I prayed for guidance, and decided that an old desk downstairs, although big and tall, wasn't quite as big as the old table, so I'd use it! Then one night , last week, I went o church for an evangalistic meeting. and on the back of a church members truck was this beauty! In the middle of it was a sign that said "FREE to anyone who is interested!". I could have jumped for joy!!! A little cleaning up and polishing, and this baby will be absolutely quant in our *new* living room! Thank You Lord for your angel kisses!

n

No comments: