Friday, December 26, 2008

It's all come to a Cohesive Culmination!



Ok, so there's a double meaning here..  

Firstly, please visit my dear friends new blog!  There are only a few posts, but he is VERY new to the blogoshpere, and I've found his posts to be quit interesting thus far!!! (
although I may be a bit biased.. :-D ).  Oh!  While your there, click on a few ad links to cheer him up this holiday season! 

Yes, all of my Christmas knitting, and other planning has come to a very neat finale, and it was a beautiful day!!!  Our family is SUCH a blessing!!  We have done al we can to teach our children about the true meaning of Christmas - the celebration of Christs birth, the wonderful gift of the ability to GIVE, and a time of family bonding.  They honestly LOVE the family bonding time, and I couldn't imagine Christmas without it.  It has to be the biggest part of Christmas for us!  

I spoke with a friend yesterday, who did NOT share that family time.  For the first time, is dawned on me, that this is not the way for Christmas for everyone!  Some spend this holiday (and others) alone. Some  spend it with acquaintances, or even friends, but there are those who spend it alone.  What a breakthrough for me! Thank you LORD for the family time you have given us, I will cherish it and never take it for granted again! 
 

No comments: