Thursday, September 4, 2008

Exhaustion has set in...

Well, this is just a post to post.. Because it's been so long. We are back from our wonderful vacation! It was great!

But.. now we're back.. :-) the laundry has piled up, the house is out of sorts ( to me at least!). I am back on our MOTH schedule, which has been a God send! And we have begun schol again. I have also gotten our meals menu together. I AM, however, having a really hard time, fitting in my work schedule.

Things usually work them selves out though, so I am not worried. Just pretty tired! I am glad and feel so blessed that school is going so well! DD is dong wonderfully with her new Math U See curriculum. Some of the concepts are a bit of a challange for her to grasp, but that's the fun of it I think. It really keeps it from getting stale. Life as it is, is a blessing, just needs some fine tuning. Thats the exhausting part.. when I'm not quit so exhausted, I'll post exactly what fine tungin resources we are using.. but until then!

n

No comments: