Sunday, February 3, 2008

My new year is just beginning!


well, I really need to blog more often. Today is a new day! I will blog more often, as I settle into my new home/homeschool/cleaning schedule. So this is a quick update.

what's new in knitting? my baby boys adorable hat!

what's new around the house?
a new schedule that I think will really work! I've kept my days, and added seasonal, etc. but enough that I'm doing small intervals of cleaning in between this littel guy wanting my attention.

what's new in sewing?
I need to get my machine fixed, as the tension is off, and it doesn't matter what I do, nothing works. then I need to make 2 aprons and a knitting needle case, for all my beautiful new needles I got for my birthday from my dear hubby!!! ( I must blgo about my beautiful needles later!).

what's new with friends?
ahhh, a dear frined is leaving to go to California! I will miss her dearly, but luckily, the internet and other modern techno's make the world a much smaller place. Of course, that doens't mean that lovely "written" letters on beautiful paper, won't be in order!

I know this is a quick post, but I promise to give more detail this week. Until then..

n

No comments: